Login | Register

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Introducing You to Iniel (third update)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:10 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Sex: Male
Are you a published author?: Yes
Welcome to my sub-forum! You are very welcome.

Your welcome in Iniel is not certain. It depends on who you are, and what you look for.

Iniel is a very real, fictional place.

It is divided into five elements, five orders of creation:

Logos.

The symbolic element that all things possess.
In Iniel concepts are equal in existence to material: a defining principle of the cobha.

Manifestation.
The physical and spiritual element: communication between logos and logos.

Life.
All living plants, animals, and men, have the element of life.

Will.
All living animals and men have the element of will.

Humanity.
The image of God, the Deiform, the highest element.

=========

It is also divided into five orders of worlds, which correspond to the five elements:

The Symbol worlds:
Some symbols are an entire world to themselves. Certain symbols of a thing are as real as the thing they symbolize, and indeed are the same thing, not a different thing with a connection to it. In Iniel two things can be the same thing. Not as in being two parts of the same thing, and not as in being two different things in the same place at the same time (though this also occurs).

The Fields:
Every field is a mathematically infinite space. It may be full of an infinite number of stars, or of other things, or have only a certain number of things surrounded by endless empty space, or it may be absolutely empty. It is possible to go from one field to another, but some fields can only be entered from a certain other field, or can be entered but not left, or be left but not entered, or be entirely isolated.

The Ouranoi:
Some beings are worlds. They may manifest in the form of a world, or manifest as a man, beast, vision, plant, or lifeless object, through which their world may be accessed. Or they may not manifest in any other world than their own. (Singular is ouranos, plural is ouranoi.)

The Spirit worlds:
Spiritual worlds parallel to the physical. The living mortal cannot see the spiritual world, nor can the dead mortal see the physical world, except by the aid of the immortals. The immortal body is one with its spirit, and thus is able to act in the physical and spiritual worlds with equal ability.

The Singularities:
Worlds that are folded directly from Worldlessness. Many things are possible in these worlds that are impossible in other worlds. The most important is the ability to create beings with independent will.

=========

There are also five orders of beings: these orders also correspond to the five elements:

The Images:
The act of creating an image, even the simplest pictograph, is an act of creation in the element Logos, which may create a living being. The destruction or desecration of an image does not necessarily harm these beings, but it may cut off any connection to a being, and if the being cannot initiate a connection by itself, it may be forever separate.

The Bases:
The bases are incomplete beings. They are unable to work with supernatural things except by the aid of a being that is not a base. This also means they cannot create images, not even pictographs. This is not through lack of skill.
Being incomplete, they have the opportunity to develop deep connections with complete beings, and can become as powerful or far more powerful than beings of other orders.

The Exibases:
Outwardly completed bases, many things may be added to their human form. They may be able to shape shift, or bear refigurations such as fangs, backward hands, and giantism. Some develop certain refigurations naturally, and some develop refigurations through supernatural disciplines.

The Ouranoi:
Some worlds are beings. Other beings may populate an ouranos. An ouranos may be within itself without knowing, or be kept out of itself, or be one with itself: a sentient universe.

The Liberates:
Beings whose manifestations are folded directly from Worldlessness. Many things are possible for them that are impossible for the other orders of beings. The most important is the ability to create beings with independent will.

=========

All these as one is Iniel.

Where songs of sadness and joy sound in one wind, and blood and ambrosia drop into one stream.

Tsahraf is Hebrew, meaning to refine, cast, melt, purge away, try.

Chahsid Mimetes means Follower of the Holy One, or saint.

Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
I Corinthians 11:1

May Sir Emeth Mimetes find you doing this.
Thank you, in Gods name, thank you.

My Book on Amazon.

Come see the Sub-forum for my Otherworld.

One of my posts: Introducing You to Iniel (third update)

A Servant of The Author
My Google+ Posts
Pinterest Pictures

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Introducing You to Iniel (third update)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:16 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Sex: Male
Are you a published author?: Yes
For those who have read my previous updates, the Spectrum of Existence still exists in Iniel, but is not classed as a world but as an aspect of a world. Similarly, the Surface Worlds also still exist, but are called Passage Worlds, and are a certain kind of Field, rather than an Order of Worlds.

Do you have any questions? What are your favorite ideas? Do you have any suggestions?

Does this remind you of anything? What would you want me to post more about?

Critique, I pray thee!

Tsahraf is Hebrew, meaning to refine, cast, melt, purge away, try.

Chahsid Mimetes means Follower of the Holy One, or saint.

Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
I Corinthians 11:1

May Sir Emeth Mimetes find you doing this.
Thank you, in Gods name, thank you.

My Book on Amazon.

Come see the Sub-forum for my Otherworld.

One of my posts: Introducing You to Iniel (third update)

A Servant of The Author
My Google+ Posts
Pinterest Pictures

Offline Profile  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]