Login | Register

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Mobsters, Gangsters, Mafia....?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:40 am 
Writer
Writer

Sex: Female
Are you a published author?: Yes
I'm planning a story that's about a cigarette girl who becomes a Mob Boss' girlfriend, but then runs away after a couple of years to protect herself. There's also a second girl - the daughter of the girlfriend before the cigarette girl - that was abandoned with her mother and plans revenge on the new girlfriend. The Boss owns at least one nice club and has dealings with a Cuban mob. It's an Irish Gang and is New York City in the late Forties.

What would the girls know? How would they have to act in the world? What would the Boss do? How does that level of the Mob work? What other questions do I need to ask? (I already typed this up once, but then my computer crashed and now I can't remember everything.....)

Thank you for any and all assistance you may give me. God bless you!

And if anyone recognises the plot, this is for my own entertainment and for a friend and won't be used for anything.

"Maids of the Valleys, we come from our heights
To dance in your forests beneath the sky's lights."

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]