Login | Register

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Velcorr formally known as Lefwen
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:58 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Sex: Male
Are you a published author?: No
Well I think this is the right place to post this? Character profiles go in profile development right? Seems right to me... :dieshappy:

Well here is the main bad guy in one of my favorite books of mine:

Lefwen:
Apearence:
Lefwen is a tall, light skinned; Kylor. He is about six seven and wieghs around one hundred and fifty pounds, his eyes are a dark green and his hair a dark blond.

Lineage:
Lefwen's father' Velcorr, was the leader of a guild that worshiped Ixion.
Lefwen's mother; Kablen, was the cousin of the sixth high priest, she had bright blue eyes, bright blonde hair, and a bright personality. She loved baking and was the head cook at the temple.

History:
Lefwen was born at two hundred and twenty seven years BS (before Svensteel...) He was watched mainly by his mother, but her demanding job at the temple grounds sometimes busied her, and Lefwen was then left to be taken care of, by his father. Who was the leader of an illegle guild that worshiped the god of shadow; Ixion.
One night that he had been being taken care of by his father, the Kyloren guards found the guild inside of the hidden temple. His father was taken, along with two dozen other followers of Ixion. The high priest (being his cousin) sentanced him to be excommunicated from the temple and sentenced three years in the binders.
But... Velcorr, in rage; jumped to a guard and took his sword. And at the young age of nince; Lefwen watched his father stab the sword into his chest, shouting:
"In the name of Ixion! May Lefwen fall into your dominion!"
Lefwen continued following the lord of the gods: Svenwul, not following Ixion.
Latterwords...
Lefwen's mother had passed away by old age, and he had become a priest in the high temple. He had also found a fair maiden; Secildale. and proposed to her.
But yet; evil had grown asunder...
The brother of Velcorrl Krorfang; urged Lefwen to worship Ixion. For though no one knew it... Ixion was preparing to establish a kingdom on Sorrven... And Lefwen; was perfect for the throne. Lefwen; of course; refused to worship the dark god of shadow.
Krorfang; under the direction of Ixion; kidnapped Secildale.
Lefwen searched and battled his way through Krorfang's brutes, he had found her. but Krorfang had a knife to her thrat. Ixion gave him a choice. Bow down to his statue, or he would order Krorfang to kill Secildale.
Lefwen sobbed; defeated. He crept down on his knees and bowed down to the statue of Ixion. And at that very moment; he was possesed with Ixion. He no longer had control of himself. He was Ixion, in the flesh. A powerful god in phisycal form. Ixion; through Lefwen; slayed Krorfang and Secildale.
Along the following fourty-nine years, Ixion changed Lefwen's name to his fathers; Velcorr, and started building his kingdom.

Nineteen years after the destruction of Kylor (AK), a remnant of the Kylor; a lone surviver of the attack... drew Ixion from Lefwen. restoring peace; to the world.

the flames will not consume you; For I am your God.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Velcorr formally known as Lefwen
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:24 pm 
Captain
Captain

Location: Following my Father through the wilderness of sojourning.
Sex: Female
Are you a published author?: Yes
This thread has been archived.

http://www.ravelry.com/designers/kitra-skene

Haud Retene Haud Reverte

All resemblance to persons, people, friends, relatives, quotes, cultures, artificial intelligences, inside jokes, pets, unclaimed personalities, sentient objects, extra-terrestrials, inter-terrestrials, and draperies living, dead, undead, or comatose in any of my work are purely coincidental, incidental, circumstantial, inadvertent, unplanned, unforeseen, and unintentional. There's seriously no way I was referring to you. Honest.

The story so far:
Birthright: Eleventh chapter pending. 28280 words.
Heritage: First chapter drafted.
Legacy: Character and plot development stage.
Get a feel for the land. Visit Lor-Amar today!

Other novels on the brain:
Quicksilver
Shen'oh Story
Crusoe's Star
War Blazer
Seven Arts Story
The Queen's Knave
Polarians
Exile Realms
All Librarians Are Secret Agents

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]