Login | Register

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Totally Pointless Forum
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:47 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Sex: Female
Are you a published author?: Yes
Hey, party people! We have a new forum! It can be found at holyworlds.org/citadel

I know, you thought this forum was just for boring technical and announcement stuff. but why stop there if you can do more cool stuff? So I added some things. Like a totally pointless forum. And a Geekery Room.

But here's what I want from you. I want to know if you would prefer to unite the GD type forum on the Citadel, so you don't have to keep up with three identical threads on the same topic. That's what the pointless forum is for! Tell me what forums you'd like to see unified, and which ones should be kept seperate and why.

But don't tell me here! There's a thread for this! Those of you who were around for the setting up of the other two forums know how this goes. It's an organic process. We can't predict it all. But we can at least nail some kind of framework to start out with.

Floyd was frozen where he stood. He struggled to breathe, but the air smelled of blood and death and guilt. He tried to formulate a name, to ask, but language was meaningless, and words would not come. He tried to scream but the sound got stuck in his heart, shattered into a million pieces, and scattered to the wind.

In a world without superheroes, who will stand against the forces of evil?

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: The Totally Pointless Forum
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:02 am 
Captain
Captain

Location: Following my Father through the wilderness of sojourning.
Sex: Female
Are you a published author?: Yes
Archived.

http://www.ravelry.com/designers/kitra-skene

Haud Retene Haud Reverte

All resemblance to persons, people, friends, relatives, quotes, cultures, artificial intelligences, inside jokes, pets, unclaimed personalities, sentient objects, extra-terrestrials, inter-terrestrials, and draperies living, dead, undead, or comatose in any of my work are purely coincidental, incidental, circumstantial, inadvertent, unplanned, unforeseen, and unintentional. There's seriously no way I was referring to you. Honest.

The story so far:
Birthright: Eleventh chapter pending. 28280 words.
Heritage: First chapter drafted.
Legacy: Character and plot development stage.
Get a feel for the land. Visit Lor-Amar today!

Other novels on the brain:
Quicksilver
Shen'oh Story
Crusoe's Star
War Blazer
Seven Arts Story
The Queen's Knave
Polarians
Exile Realms
All Librarians Are Secret Agents

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]