Login | Register

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Etherelm (Heaven) Building
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:29 am 
Writer
Writer

Sex: Male
Are you a published author?: Yes
Ok, so in response to the World Building challenge, I have decided to complete construction of my story planet and move on from there. The only problem is that I started thinking about my Heaven and Hell for this particular story universe. Now, I have begun thinking about creating Heaven in depth. o.O So, here is what I have so far:

The Etherelm
It exists in the same space as the upper atmosphere (Where our clouds might be) for my story planet, but on a spiritual plane (or different dimension if you will). It is made up completely of light (an idea that I am still creating rules for) and is the dwelling place for God, Angels and Those who have passed from Life through Death to Light.

This is where I am needing a little help and input:
I have the idea for this realm functioning like a city (or some sort of metro) and would have a Palace (With a Throne Room), Roads, Housing (For those who have passed).

I'm curious if any other structures could be included in a scenerio like this one.

I'm not that educated on the properties of light as much as I might like, so any feedback and or resources would be appreciated here as well.

My Epic Adventure!
Whispers From The King

For King and Kingdom...
Neither Rash Nor Timid...
Ambassador Armed for the Fray...

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Etherelm (Heaven) Building
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:50 pm 
Writer
Writer

Sex: Male
Are you a published author?: No
hmmm honestly since you're creating it there could be, it's entirely up to you really..it could just be a functioning kingdom but no real structures like homes, or it can really be a city or metro, but it..sounds like its more of a place of meditation or observation of the world beneath them...

hope this helps a little

2 Timothy 4:7
I have Fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the Faith.

Works Finished: The Withering Chronicles: Book 1

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]