Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Prayer Time

Php 4-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

I'd love to meet up for a prayer time with members; there has been turmoil and upset on the forums recently, and I think praying and spending time together praying would be really beneficial.

We could have a prayer time on chat, or meet on Skype together to have a prayer time (some people can type skype if they're feeling shy).

It's something I'd love for us to do together.

Anyway, what times would work best for you guys? We usually have Skype chats on Thursdays, so we could have a prayer meetup on there tonight, or we could meet in chat and have a prayer time - which ever works. Saturday would also work for me, I'm usually free after tea time (6.30 ish) in Saturdays, so we could arrange one for 7.30PM or later (GMT).

If you can't make those days, say which day would be best for you, and we can arrange a prayer meet one of those days as well. :)

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king

J. R. R. Tolkien

My favourite quote: "God will give His kindness for you to use when your own runs out."

Pippin's Waggy Tales

Autumn Leaves