Molluds

Sex: Male

Are you a published author?: No

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:07 am

Re: Molluds

Hmm...I'll keep that in mind.
Current Projects:                             The Future's Archives: 948

If you see me use the big grin, you know something special has happened:       Uses so far: 8

Are you a published author?: Yes

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:44 pm

ID-678 wrote:I had an idea for a new race, not even sure what planet I should put it on.

Similar to rabbits, they burrow, but much faster. They have the energy and appearance of a squirrel, except for the tail which resembles more the tail of a cat. They hibernate in winter, and live in northern cold climates.

This is just a random idea I had, 2 minutes ago. Hence the underdevelopedness. :) Help developing them and their purpose would be helpful.

It sounds like a pretty interesting idea. I usually try to get people to try to think a bit more outside the box. You have borrowed traits and parts from other animals that exist. Maybe try to add a trait in that is completely unique to the world. For example, instead of a tail, have a backside that shoots out air for balance. Just a suggestion.
A narrow road, unseen by men
Is taken by a few of them
And I am one that braves the feared
And sings a broken song again

-Yours Truly
WhisperedRoars.blogspot.com

Sex: Female

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Cool. :D
You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. -Robin Williams
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one... -Imagine by John Lennon
A day without laughter is a day wasted. -Charlie Chaplin
It's hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain... -November Rain, Guns'NRoses
Romans 12:18- If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

Sex: Female

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:54 am

yes I agree. That is a really cool Idea.

Post Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Dimensions wrote:It sounds like a pretty interesting idea. I usually try to get people to try to think a bit more outside the box. You have borrowed traits and parts from other animals that exist. Maybe try to add a trait in that is completely unique to the world. For example, instead of a tail, have a backside that shoots out air for balance. Just a suggestion.
I don't know, air shooting out of the backside would make too many guys laugh... XD

Thanks Elly and Elisha!
Current Projects:                             The Future's Archives: 948

If you see me use the big grin, you know something special has happened:       Uses so far: 8
Previous

Return to Lesser Life Forms